Tuesday, March 29, 2011

This Fragile Being

Feeling so lost...
I've lost all that "moxy" within...
My fingers are running dry,
skin growing dead...

The only nourishing element is my sickening fragile heart...

I'm indeed hard to grasp
insanely insecure
and unforgivably dishonest with my own self...

Ain't living in a bed of roses...
but I know life aint gonna go my way...
still in my baby steps to learn how to compromise,
to be understanding
and knowing how to sing my dishonest being to the world...

Help me Lord,
no one could assure this restlessness but you.
Place your melodies upon my lips,
so that I can write and sing again...

Even if the world turn its back on me,
I know...
I have someone dearly above awaiting to embrace... ...
this fragile being...

2 comments:

Malcolm said...

good morning~

J&W said...

CHeer Up, gurl! everything will be fine! stay strong!