Friday, August 1, 2008

The Chaser (Kok Hui I owe u one this time)

Phew....
Just finished a roler coaster ride...
After watching a 2 hours heart-wracking movie...frigtening i shall say
My heart is still pounding really fast here...

The movie title is -- The Chaser.
Which was recommended by Kok Hui...with a WARNING...
He told me it was a dark movie,not just mentally and physically...
err...what else besides those two??... anyway
to make it short it's about this psycho killing women and an undercover detective tries to hunt him down cause his sister was one of the victim...
I was so bored that I decided to watch it just now...
and I ended up fidgetating at my seat for the past 2 hours...

What are the thoughts you had in mind?
Why...?
Why you chose to leave and go astray?

Didn't you ever know the wages of your sins?
Dont you know the consequences of your kill?
The blood you shed in your hands...
The pleading voices of the innocent...which you ignored...

Blood shed like water...

Lives shed away like ... (you fill in the blanks) ...
Words cant describe my emotions right now...
All I had in mind now is>>> AGONY

It was a great movie...splendid
But...the same word again---> Bloody
Not just the insanity of human being portrayed in this movie,
but also the dark side of so called 'justice' human beings are revealed.
So much to deliver,so much to tell...
Indeed,story well-plotted and very real.
No fancy dressing,
No handsome hunks (the gals are pretty though...)
No wonderful,melodious background music...
Just the people and the chasing around...
Yeah...I said CHASING each other down...

I thought the best movie for now was "The dark knight",but now i think I'll think twice...



=)

No comments: