Friday, August 29, 2008

T.X.Y Fridays...

Today...skipped school again...

And it's on the Friday...again!
Oh bother...a few times I skipped school on FRIDAYS because I was sick!

Food poisoning this time.

But Friday seems to be a special day for me...
each time somethings happened on Friday...(eg: Lau Sai , Fever...Lazy -.-'' )
I will be able to write out a few songs...
Haha...I shall name it the T.X.Y (Tan Xiu Yan) Friday...

Today wrote another new song...it's called the ...
Inspiration comes from the lil primary school kids touring around our Taman with their flags...singing the Merdeka song...aww...KAWAI!!
Watching them was just so overwhelming and I rushed to the study room,grab the guitar and the lyrics and melody just flows out ...
like instant mee...very instant...LOL

I love friday mornings...esp when no one's at home...
and it's you and you alone...haha
U can do just whatever u want to...
Sing loudly or dance in the living room...no one sees me...
except my Dog... burrr....=.=''

Really hope can record that song and post it on youtube...share with everybody else...but...I need a good camera or cam recorder...or what so ever...

Just wait for my good news...ahahahahahah!!! *laughter fades off*

This is what u do when you dont have anything to do...you Camwhor!

out side my bedroom window...

the lil kids touring around the housing area...they are adorable...^^

No comments: