Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Home>>Kluang>>Penang>>Home

Maths...huhu...home


The only 2 Perlis representitive to the MYPG...lolz kluang




Pastor Kenneth Chin sharing...

Really hope I could upload more pics of Kluang,

but it really takes time to wait

=)



Meet my nephew(i think...so)
Jonn...





Niece...Hannah...witty









Ya...trying to act cute ya?






Just trying something new...(facial)

LOLZ...with joie in the baby tent





We just cant grow up aite?




Aww...ready to go to bed...

My cousin sis said they cant get to sleep that night,

cz too excited with our arrival...

After watching 'The dark knight',

we found this very special 'dark knight'
enjoying the air-cond by the window...

*

*
*

Then we left Penang,and I was given the 'priveledge' to drive home...

2 hours...

my butt hurts but thank god for the experience,

now I know how to go Pg...all by my own...

wahaha...dont let dad know...


She must had been very exhausted after all that travelling

(she is so going to kill me...=P)


oh yeah...my last pose of da day...


HOME

No comments: