Monday, August 18, 2008

Here We Bowl Again!!


Ready,get set...


Last Saturday, a few buddies and I went to Alor Setar..
one of them planned to buy a laptop in the PC fare and the rest...well we just wanna have some fun...=)

We got there and the typical things teens will do ...
>
>>movies and shopping, more shopping!
HAHA...
Then we went to Pacific mall to BOWL in the new and brand new (=.=)'' bowling centre...
*excited excited*

It was just my 2nd time to bowl, I was nervous cz others had experience...I was afraid that I would mempersiasuikan myself...sebab takut bola jatuh longkang mar...

But...in the midst of 'I don't know how to bowl ler...' I managed to score 73 points....yeah haha..a huge improvement for me...
Compared to the other time,I got so many 'eggs'...LOLz
My friend even suspected that I was acting as if I'd never bowl before...HAHA...I'm such a great actor...
.
.
.
opps...

Bowling shoes...they all look the same anywhere and everywhere

=)

No comments: