Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My Lovely Buddies

One tragedy can break someone down.
One catastrophe will make one realize the other sides of life...
One lil thing happened that made me see through the ugly hearts of men...
cant believe there's more than one DUDU around me...WTH?

Anyhow,no matter how many DUDUs there are around me...
I surprisingly realized,all my best pals are out there,all over the world! FAR AWAY from meeeee.
Gosh I'm missing you guys like crazy. =(

Last night,for the 1st time after DUDU back stab incident...I reluctantly went out with the gang...
the gang with alot of...sides....
a circle of friends alot of controversy.
Anyway, the best time was during our way home after karaoke.Sitting in ZH's car,with HY along,speeding 125km/h at the 2a.m empty road....
Rolled down the windows, shouting everything inside...WOOO...that was swell...
wish I could do that again.

Only ZH and HY makes me feel like myself. Though sometimes HY gets really irritating in a way,but he is the one that make crazier things possible. He is the only one who loves to talk religion with me.He reads al-Quran,Buddhist religious books and also the BIBLE.Quite guilty for making him my bean bag all the time.
ZH,without question is like the good Samaritan. Always helping people out whenever he can. Even if he cant, he miraculously finds time. He is such a dear buddy. Very true to every friend. I really envy his energy to care for all his friends. He is simply sincere and true. But sometimes he gets too caught up with every friend, I tend to step back a lil. oh well...
The 3 of us can just spit spat,chit chat for hours non stop. W/o you two, i wonder I would last a second with DUDU&Co....

Henna,Serene,Chuck! Thinking about you guys already makes me wanna cry. I miss the time where we cycle by the paddy fields, investigate the death of some unknown cat, staying over for days at each other's house, sneak at the middle of the night for cookies cz we are so hungry for chit chatting for hours! And most importantly...I miss the DYNAMIC power when 4 of us UNITE! It's like no one could stop us from tearing the place down....be it the shopping mall,food court or our own houses.... You guys are always there for me, every time when I'm down. I guess you are the only people that I wont be scared to approach when I needed help. I wont feel insecure of what you guys might think of me. Just because, you are so so honest to me. It might hurt at the beginning,but in the end I'm grateful for the uplifting advice you guys gave me. Most of all, I miss the HUGs you gals gave me. It is the most true HUG I can ever get. and maybe some kisses... =P
Gosh, i'm going teary writing this...

Dylan. Buddy,still reading this? well,it's been quite some time since we met. You are in jb/singapore, and i'm in the other end of the country. You said i kinda make u Topsy turvy, well u make me feel like a precious person. =) Though we have our own lives to live, yet u never fail to listen to me. And of course, give me that SARCASTIC comment of yours. But i like that sarcasticness, though it may get on my nerves sometimes. It's true and like a slap on the face. However,sometimes I get confused by your sweet words, cz frankly I do doubt whether those are from the heart or just for the moment. Still, its my own insecurity issue,so not your fault though. Thanks for making me feel treasured.

Annie! The one with most rational,practical yet uplifting advice. Whether it's talking camera, people,music...you have that incredible ability to analyse everything with such wisdom and maturity. I'm always blown away by your wisdomatic words. It's so sharp that it penetrates through the fakeness of this world. I like to hear u analyse people's behaviour, cz it'll allow me to see things from different perspective. Best is, I enjoy every moment talking,communicating with you. Anyway,thank you for opening up to me. Knowing more about your background gave me a better understanding of every action you took before.

Jas.K. Gal,how could I ever forget you? We knew each other since 10 years old but started bonded at 16. You are one very honest person indeed. You speak what comes to your mind and just make me so vulnerable..LOL...not very accurate to describe myself though. Anyway,love the fact that she always takes time out to meet and drive me to anywhere and everywhere! Love the time where we just sit in the car by the sea side,talk politics,psychology...=) She is just like a big sister who loves adventure and bold. I envy her courages spirit to speak out and stand up for her friends.


Adrian Laz. Wonder if he's reading this? LOL,doesnt matter anyhow. Very grateful to know him, another sarcastically humorous, dynamic and again truthful friend. Gosh, I realized most of my buddies are CRAZY...in a good way. Though we didnt know each other for long, but I can always connect with him. Like the movie avatar,where the Navi use their hairs to connect to trees and horses...LOL. Seriously, you make me laugh. I may have a hard day but your very skeptical kinda looks is just amusing. LOL...see ,I cant even stop "LOL-ing" right now. As i get to know you, I realize you have a very serious side too. Behind the craziness of you, there's depth and maturity. Yes, I admit I thought you were just a typical crazy person. But hey, you have something going inside your "nasty" brain.When it comes to friendship with "foreign people", I really try to put in effort cz who knows it may be our last time meeting (live) with each other? Hope this friendship would last for long.I really thank you for being there for me these days. =)

The mamak trio members, HanC and Jack. I miss the days we just sit at Irfanah,our fav mamak,killing time. It's the best memories I have in IBM. HanC never gets tired of listening to me.Felt kinda sorry to buzz too much things at her sometimes. She has this poetic thing going on. Words she says are sentimentally meaningful. She is very tolenrent and caring. She witness everything that has been going on between me and DUDU, she is my comrade in IBM! =) Mr.Jack, silly and one nerve gone in his brain. Gosh, another crazy buddy. He is the best PR i'd ever seen in my life! From the bread salesgirl to the auntie who sells curry mee to the cleaning uncle of our school, he knows like practically everyone in town. And he is really good at making new friends. Though he may be practical ie selfish at times, still, he is one gentlemen. Always making sure HanC and I enters the hostels before he does. Always "stalking" us from opposite and reminding us it's time to sleep instead of chit chatting till morning breaks...he's like a brother...lil brother...=P

Wow,I'd written so much. Gosh.
I guess I have too many things in my mind for everyone. Just not enough time.
I wish I could have all the money in the world, travel to every corners to visit these precious people in my life. Some friendships has been for 19++years. Some not even 6 months.
Yet, I know these people are true and sincere. As I write this, I realize honesty has been a number one criteria in my life. Well, like the bible says "The truth will set you free" LOL...

Dad says "Nothing happens by chance but by the will of God". Yeap. I believe knowing these people under different situations are definitely not a coincidence. But they are all special gifts from God. =) I may be surrounded by wolves, but outside that ring, I have my comrades waiting to give me that lift...to leave those wolves...

Gonna go to work...meeting those naughty lil angel devils...LOL. I think Ill write about them someday. =)
LOVE YOU PEOPLE OUT THERE

No comments: